Community Rules & Etiquette and Privacy Guidelines
Thank you for being part of our community. To ensure the best possible experience for all members, we have established some basic guidelines for participation.
By joining and using this community, you agree that you have read and will follow these rules and guidelines. You also agree to reserve discussions and shared files and content to that best suited to the medium. This is a great medium with which to solicit the advice of your peers, benefit from their experience, and participate in an ongoing conversation. Questions regarding the use or operation of the community platform itself should be directed to Community Support (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via the Contact Us link on this site.
Please take a moment to acquaint yourself with these important guidelines. If you have questions, contact Community Support. In order to preserve an environment that encourages both civil and fruitful dialogue, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate membership in this community for anyone who violates these rules.
- Respect others. Focus on the content of posts and not on the people making them. Please extend the benefit of the doubt to newer guests and members.
- Respect the purpose of the community. Use the community for your education and enablement in the use of Aprimo for Marketing and Content Operations, and to share successes, challenges, constructive feedback, questions, and goals towards that end.
- All defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal postings and materials are strictly prohibited.
- Respect intellectual property. Post content that you have personally created or have permission to use and have properly attributed. Please do not post company proprietary information that is not intended for public consumption.
- When posting items in our collaborative environment, please indicate if the item is available for reuse. Do not reuse any material that is not marked as available for reuse without permission.
- Post your message or documents only to the most appropriate communities. This helps ensure all messages receive the best response.
Discussion Group Etiquette
- State concisely and clearly the topic of your comments in the subject line. This allows members to respond more appropriately to your posting and makes it easier for members to search the archives by subject.
- Send messages such as "thanks for the information" or "me, too" to individuals, not to the entire list. Do this by using the "Reply to Sender" link in every message.
- Do not send administrative messages, such as “remove me from the list,” to the group. Instead, use the web interface to change your settings or to remove yourself from a list. If you are changing email addresses, you do not need to remove yourself from the list and rejoin under your new email address. Simply change your settings.
The Legal Stuff
This site is provided as a service for the customers and partners of Aprimo US LLC. Aprimo US LLC is not responsible for the opinions and information posted on this site by others. We disclaim all warranties with regard to information posted on this site, whether posted by Aprimo US LLC or any third party; this disclaimer includes all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness. In no event shall Aprimo US LLC be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of any information posted on this site.
Do not post any defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal materials. Do not post any information or other material protected by copyright without the permission of the copyright owner. By posting material, the posting party warrants and represents that he or she owns the copyright with respect to such material or has received permission from the copyright owner. In addition, the posting party grants Aprimo US LLC and users of this site the nonexclusive right and license to display, copy, publish, distribute, transmit, print, and use such information or other material.
Messages should not be posted if they encourage or facilitate members to arrive at any agreement that either expressly or impliedly leads to price fixing, a boycott of another's business, or other conduct intended to illegally restrict free trade. Messages that encourage or facilitate an agreement about the following subjects are inappropriate: prices, discounts, or terms or conditions of sale; salaries; profits, profit margins, or cost data; market shares, sales territories, or markets; allocation of customers or territories; or selection, rejection, or termination of customers or suppliers.
Aprimo US LLC does not actively monitor the site for inappropriate postings and does not on its own undertake editorial control of postings. However, in the event that any inappropriate posting is brought to the attention of Aprimo US LLC, we will take all appropriate action.
Aprimo US LLC reserves the right to terminate access to any user who does not abide by these guidelines.